My Garden Guy looks after rental properties in three ways:
- Scheduled maintenance for landlords and managing agents
- Scheduled maintenance for tenants
- End of lease remediation.
Scheduled maintenance for landlords and managing agents
- A property that is leased out to tenants can suffer damage, both internal and external.
- Inside? That's a a lower risk, unless you're unfortunate enough to have a bad tenant. Think about Landlord Insurance.
- Outside? Sometimes, even a 'good' tenant can ignore the lawns and gardens and leave you with a shocking mess at the end of the lease.
- Scheduled, timely maintenance can mitigate that risk. The outgoings of choosing a garden and lawn service provider may be part of your negative gearing or other financial activity, but should be very high on your risk mitigation list.
- Choosing a planned maintenance program from a service provider protects your investment and fits in with most investment practices and profiles.
- Do you want a happy surprise, or the other one?
Scheduled maintenance for tenants
- Did you rent a property which has a garden?
- Living a busy lifestyle?
- You want to do more with your life than mow lawns and pull weeds?
- Talk to us about a scheduled maintenance program that will work to make sure you can keep your bond.
- We also have an 'Exit Plan' Programme - we do things, timed to when you'll vacate the property, to make sure that you give the lawns and garden back in the condition you received it at the beginning of your lease.
- We'll help you.
End of lease remediation
- Tenant? Did you forget to look after the gardens and lawns? Ooops! We can help you.
- Landlord? Tenant forgot to do a heap of stuff? The garden looks like a feral paddock? We can help you.
- We can take that mess and make it like new again.
- Talk to us. We can work out a plan that will make everyone happy.
Contact us for a quotation. We're happy to help.